segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

MANEQUIM 645

O primeiro número da Manequim de 2013 não tem muita coisa, mas adorei alguns modelos (publiquei fotos grandes dos meus modelos favoritos, que também têm o desenho técnico)

The first issue of 2013 is nice: not so many patterns, but some really "made-it-to-the-list" ones... 
 I decided to make a little change in my posts about MANEQUIM. From now on, I will publish big pictures of my favorite pieces followed by the technical drawings if the garment has a pattern.  
I really liked the yellow blouse with sheer sleeves and interesting sewing lines! 
I loved the idea of white lace lined with color! The pattern is for the skirt, but I think this would make a beautiful dress.


The designer that inspered the next article is Matthew Williamson, and as always I loved this part of the magazine, but my favorite pieces don´t have patterns: the jacket and the pants :(
 
 
 
 
 


 I am not a big fan of scarf prints, but I did love the patterns in this article!!! 
 
 


 And I liked the blouse and the dress below very much!
 
What do you think of this issue?
 ___________________________________________________________________________







2 comentários:

  1. Thank you for this review. For some reason, I couldn't find the 645 on the website but the 646 preview is up. And I would like to add a suggestion: have you thought of adding the widget for getting new posts via email? It would make it really easier on your followers...I think, LOL! I am very happy to have found your blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and suggestion! I' ll try to add the widget for sure! It is great to have feedback!!!

    ResponderExcluir