sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2013

TARTE TATIN

My first attempt at the delectable French pie and I´m hooked for life! I adored the result of one of the simplest desserts ever (recipe here) and I am soooo making the other fruit versions! The recipe is truly easy, and the pie is delicious...  

Tarte Tatin é uma torta de frutas típica francesa e gente, uma das tortas mais gostosas que já comi na minha vida, sem exagero! É super fácil de fazer (receita clique aqui) :
melting butter
sprinkling with brown sugar...
placing the fruit in the skillet...
cooking the fruit...
covering with puff pastry...
baking and... invert the scrumptious pie onto a plate and voilá ! I served my warm Tarte Tatin with whipped cream and mascarpone. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! 

Gente, mesmo, uma delícia! Eu servi a torta ainda quentinha com chantilly e mascarpone...maravilhosa! 
_________________________________________________________________________



Um comentário:

  1. Gente, que coisa mais apetitosa!!!! Deu vontadinha!!! hummm....
    Pat :)

    ResponderExcluir