quarta-feira, 12 de junho de 2013

Revista PATRONES

Patrones is a well known Spanish patterns magazine that used to be great (does anyone remember all the designer clothes? ), but for the last two years or so it´s been a real drab ... I did not interrupt my subscription, though, and had a good surprise in the last two issues - please note that here in Brazil we get our international magazines two or three months late. Take a look in the patterns I found inspiring:


A Patrones é uma revista de moldes espanhola que eu assino há uns cinco anos. Costumava ser uma revista de moldes fantástica, cheia de roupas de designers mundialmente famosos - Prada, Chanel, Valentino, Alberta Ferretti, Versace, entre outros - e não sei por que caiu muito de uns dois anos para cá... Eu continuei com minha assinatura - e aqui a gente recebe muito atrasada, uns três meses de diferença - e para minha surpresa adorei os últimos dois números!!! Tomara que ela volte a ser o que era! Dá uma olhadinha nos meus modelitos favoritos:   


PATRONES 323





I may be very much mistaken, but I think the lovely little green dress above is MiuMiu.
Se eu não me engano, o vestidinho mara acima é MIU MIU. 








PATRONES 324

I am not a fan of jumpsuits, but I loved the one above, totally 1001 Nights ! 
Eu não ligo para macacões, mas adorei o acima, super 1001 Noites!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Cute dress! 
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário