quarta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2014

BURDA STYLE Fevereiro 2014

Burda Style February is out today in Germany, and our Manequim January isn´t yet :((((
Anyway, I love the clothes in this edition: there´s "Business, Safari, Romantik Punk and La Dolce Vita" articles, besides the Plus Section.  All I can say that my "to-do" list grew fatter!
Here´s what I like:

A Burda lança hoje a edição de fevereiro, e nós ainda nem vimos nossa Manequim de janeiro, :(((. Eu amei a edição, as roupas são lindas e minha listinha de "eu quero" aumentou um monte! Olhem só do que gostei:

Plus section: a beautiful blouse and a pretty dress
 
 
 
 
 


Business Casual:
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Love the little jacket!
Amei o casaquinho!
 
 
 
 
 
This t-shirt is great.
Adorei a camiseta.
 
 
From what I can tell from the tech drawing, the instructions for this dress include the stripes, I mean this is not a  stripped fabric :)))))
Eu acho que este vestido tem instruções para as listras, isso não é um tecido! 
 
 


Safari: 
the same t-shirt I liked.
a mesma camiseta que adorei!
 
 
 
nice jacket,which is the same pattern from the yellow one from the Business section. The pants have a pattern too, but I dont like them!
lindinha jaquetinha que é o mesmo molde do casaquinho amarelinho que comentei acima. As calças têm molde também, mas não gostei nadica !
 
 
 
The same t-shirt pattern, now in a dress!
O mesmo molde da camiseta, agora um vestido!
 
 
 
There´s a lot of other patterns in the safari article ( a trench coat, a skirt and three dresses), but I posted the ones I like. Well, actually, there are more patterns in the other articles too, hehehe.
Tem mais moldes nos artigos todos, mas estou colocando só os que me chamaram atenção!

Romantik Punk:
OMG, I love the blouse!
Amoamoamo a blusa!
 
 
OMG 2, I love the black jacket! 
AmoamoamoAMO a jaquetinha preta:   
 
 
 
Ok, I am making this dress...
AmoamoamoAMOAMOAMO o vestidinho:
 
 
 

La Dolce Vita: 
I really liked the fabrics they picked for these clothes.
Adorei os tecidos.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I love this blouse in a very sheer silk fabric :)))))) :
Imagino essa blusa num tecido super fino!
 
 
 
Loved the skirt:
Adorei a saia:
 
 
 
And these are my three favorite pieces in the whole issue ( besides the punk dress) : this ruffle-sleeve top, this pink skirt and the mod-inspired bouclé dress : 
Minhas peças favoritas: o top e saia abaixo e o vestido rosinha! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________


Um comentário:

  1. That T shirt with the knotted/twisted/whatever neck bit is really intriguing - can't wait for this edition to arrive in NZ

    ResponderExcluir