quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

ZARA New Collection - my picks

It is summer in Brazil and it is scorching hot, and I hate it, so I browse the winter fashions on the web and dream about being able to wear them! I loved these clothes from Zara´s New Collection. To be perfectly honest, this boxy style isn´t that appeling to me, but I guess what I really loved about these pieces is the contrast between the "harsh"  clothes and the softness of either the color or the fabric!


Apesar de estarmos nesse calor infernal, eu adoro olhar as coleções de inverno, bom, porque eu gosto mesmo é de frio! Amei essas roupas da New Collection da Zara. Esse estilo mais quadradão nõ me agrada muito, mas adorei o contraste dessa peças bem "duras" com os tecidos mais delicados ou cores suavíssimas! 

















___________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário