segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

BURDA PLUS SPRING/SUMMER 2014

Here I go again, I am a Burda fan and I liked the special plus size magazine again! The people at Burda went back to publishing in this special issue previously published clothes, so actually pretty much half the magazine isn´t new stuff, but I did like the clothes in this post! I adored the dress above and really liked the bold color combination, one that I don´t think I would come up with...   

Outra edição da Burda Plus que adorei e não sei se vai chegar ao Brasil. Mais ou menos metade desta revista é de roupas anteriormente publicadas na Bura Style mensal. Mas das matérias inéditas, amei o vestido acima com essa combinação de cores totalmente inusitada!!   



The summery prints in blue and yellow paired with white on these clothes really pleases me!

E a outra matéria inédita traz estas roupas brancas combinadas com estampas em azul e amarelo, cores totalmente verão, né? Amei!
I absolutely love this dress! I don´t care if it is silly or unflattering, I think it is soooo cute!
Amei esse vestido-fofura!! 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário