segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2014

BURDA STYLE Julho 2014

I think the clothes in the latest issue of Burda Style are so cute and feminine and fresh! From the Plus section I loved these two dresses: 
Essa edição da Burda está linda, cheia de vestidos frescos e românticos. Olhem esses dois vestidos da seção GG:


The mother-daughter spread has nice summery pieces.
As peças do artigo mãe e filha são fofas também.
 
 
 
I loved the top above, which is the same pattern as the one below.
Adorei o top acima, que é o mesmo abaixo.


 I liked the Mod- feeling blouse and skirt in metallic fabrics below.
Adorei esse conjunto meio anos sessenta em tecidos metálicos.


And I loved the colors in this satin bomber, that also has a black version.
E mais uma bomber, em cores maravilhosas, e numa versão preta:
 


From the sporty colorblock section, another Mod-inspired dress:  
Vestidos colorblock.
Say what you will, I think this dress is so cute, even if it looks like a house-dress!  
Adorei esse vestido, rsrsrsrsr: 
Ok, I am making the blue pants :)))
A calça azul foi para minha listinha!



There is a satin drees in two versions that I really like too.
Esse vestido de cetim é muito lindo!
 


And of course my favorite pattern from the issue, the romantic boho-y chiffon maxi dress: 
Bom, é claro que minha peça preferida é o vestido longo de chiffon super hippie!
 
_________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário