sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

Meu MAPA MUNDI

I have always been fascinated by world maps, globes, old world maps, trips, places around the world and the like.  I have world apps and whatever on my Ipad, IPhone and Facebook page... I can spend hours dreaming and travelling on Google Earth, which of course I have pinned all over ;) So when I saw this displat by UMBRA  I immediately knew what I was going to do!!!! So there you are, a world map, some colorful post-its and a "places visited" list, and I have my own Adventure Map!

Mapas mundi, globos, mapas antigos, livros de viagens e lugares sempre me fascinaram. Meu Google Earth é todinho marcado, hehehe. E aí, quando eu vi esse painel da UMBRA , soube na hora o que fazer. Colei uns post-its coloridos nos lugares visitados e fiz o meu mapa mundi! :))) 







_________________________________________________________________________________


2 comentários:

  1. Que ideal legal, Heidi. Eu sempre soube que vc era uma menina viajada, mas nem tanto!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. :)))))))))))))))) mas ainda tem uma lista ENORME de lugares que quero ir, rsrsrs

      Excluir