sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2015

mais um TRICÔ CUSTOMIZADO


It doesn't really matter how much I love sewing, sometimes I just don't have time for it. Actually, it´s been quite some time since I have sewn something :(((( . Still, I love many crafts, and when I don't have time for big projects, I tackle simple and quick ones, like customizing with embroidery. Then again, this project here isn't really new - I have posted it here before, but now you have a styling idea!
This is for a chilly afternoon with the girls, because it is a comfy fun look with hells, so not practical at all, lol!  


Um look super quentinho e nada prático: jeans, tricô, jaqueta, lenção de lã e salto alto, rsrsrs. Eu já postei esse tricô customizado aqui, mas hoje ele vem com look, continuando minhas postagens recentes, bom, porque eu gosto, porque fui euzinha que fiz e porque também, francamente, tempo para costurar que é bom, nenhunzinho :( Deem uma olhada e me digam o que acharam!   

I could also name this post the "Zara post", apparently ;) And no, I get no freebies from Zara, I just love it very, very much!
Everything is from Zara but the bag (Portsaid) and the bracelet (Swarovski).  

Eu não ganho nada da Zara, viram? É só porque eu amoamoamo a marca de paixão, hehehe : tudo nessas fotos é da Zara menos a bolsa - da Portsaid- e a pulseira -da Swarovski.
 
Do you like it?
____________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário