segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

JARDINEIRA JEANS

I have always loved denin dungarees: I think they are cute and comfortable, and I am sure happy they´ve made a comeback. Intead of wearing them  with the proverbial t-shirt, I paired them with a very delicate blouse that I sewed (seen here before), flats and faux leather bag.  

Então, né? Acho jardineira jeans uma coisa muito fofa! Acho também que dá para montar um lookzinho menos adolescente com uma bolsa séria, sapatilhas e uma blusinha super delicada que é a peça "eu-que-fiz" desa produção (blusinha de gazar vista aqui).
___________________________________________________________________________

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Heidi, nice to have you back! It's always good to read your posts and magazine reviews. What about Manequim, still interested in ?

    Cheers,
    Elina

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello, Elina! Thank you!
    I am indeed still interested in Manequim, I´ll be posting the last 3 issues asap!
    :)))

    ResponderExcluir